- A bit of a self-proclaimed mild-mannered lunatic and peanut butter connoisseur, Steven enjoys mountain biking, hiking, and getting up well before any normal person should. His addiction for rising early comes from growing up on a farm, where the outdoors was his first and favorite playground. With a passion for adventure, Steven enjoys the unique challenges that come with each location.
- On assignment Steven has traveled the globe from China to Costa Rica, and from British Columbia to the Caribbean, allowing him to work in some of the world's most beautiful destinations. Commercial clients include top names like Cabela's, National Wholesale, Great Dane, Michelin, BF Goodrich, Uniroyal, Lowe's, Wyndham Resorts, Bluegreen Resorts, Del Webb/Pulte, The Greenbrier, and Backroads Adventure Travel among many others. His editorial work has been featured in magazines such as National Geographic Adventure, Backpacker, Outside, Men's Journal, Shape, US Airways, and Blue Ridge Outdoors.
- Nestled just north of Asheville, NC, and surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains, Steven's "studio/cabin" is basecamp for the business, as well as launching excursions into the beloved Pisgah National Forest.
- ASMP - American Society of Media Photographers
- NAPP - National Assoc. of Photoshop Professionals
- WFR - Wilderness First Responder