"Creativity is deeply rooted in my vision, catching light through continuous observation, exploration, and cultivation. My childlike enthusiasm breeds ideas, spawns creativity, and sparks unseen visions. These visions are used to communicate on behalf of a client to engage viewers by forming connections through an open exchange of ideas and information, and are solidified through an adventurous lens.”
— Steven McBride
Luckie & Company
- “Steven brings the best of both worlds to a shoot, great creative thinking, and great technical skills. Shooting with him has always been a pleasure, with the take away of beautiful imagery that never disappoints.”
- Giannina Stephens
- Art Buyer & VP/Director of Integrated Print Production
Jackson Marketing Group
- "I can't think of a better location shooter to be stuck in an
- Arizona copper mine with, surrounded by rattlers and a
- challenging client, than Steven McBride."
- Mike Weston
- Creative Director
- "Without hesitation I can say that Steven is the most talented location photographer I have ever worked with, (and there have been several). He, and his crew, make the process of capturing that "perfect" image, the one you've pitched to all your clients as the "end all,
- be all," enjoyable and rewarding. His perspective is refreshing. His ability, unique."
- Belinda Thomas
- Creative Director
Blue Ridge Outdoor Magazine
- "Steven is our absolute favorite photographer to work with. He has shot more of our covers than any other photographer. His photos are consistently spectacular and always boost our pick up rates. Behind the lens, he is incredibly professional and well organized. His humor and warmth help our cover subjects feel at ease, and he takes the time to get to know them as people.
- You won't find a better photographer - or a better person - than Steven."
- Will Harlan
- Editor in Chief
Del Webb & Pulte Homes
- “Never having worked with Steven before, hiring him was a calculated risk that really paid off for us. His work encapsulated our photographic philosophy to a tee. His desire to achieve, and ability to problem solve, were all top notch.”
- Lisa Barker
- Marketing Manager, Advertising
Nantahala Outdoor Center
- "Steven always gets the shots we need. His team plans shoots thoroughly, and they are willing to do almost anything to get results on site. They don't mind tangling with whitewater rivers and exposed cliffs."
- Charles Conner
- Marketing Director
National Geographic Adventure
- "Steven, I browsed thru all the digis, the shoot is fab! Really great work, we've got enough to fill a mini guidebook on that section of the A.T.!!!"
- Sabine Meyer
- Photo Editor